VOIP is not picking up any sound input, and is not outputting any audio

cAshewTheAce

As the title says, the VOIP is not picking up any audio, or outputting it.

I've checked my audio devices and my audio configuration, it should work. I know voicemeeter is not the standard setup a user would have, but it shouldn't cause issues like this. I've used this software for years and haven't had such an issue before.

I can see the right audio devices in the drop down lists for voice chat options, but changing them leads to no effect. I don't know what files to add to this post, so if i need to add anything, please tell, i would love to help to get this issue fixed.

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 9:44 PM, cAshewTheAce said:

As the title says, the VOIP is not picking up any audio, or outputting it.

I've checked my audio devices and my audio configuration, it should work. I know voicemeeter is not the standard setup a user would have, but it shouldn't cause issues like this. I've used this software for years and haven't had such an issue before.

I can see the right audio devices in the drop down lists for voice chat options, but changing them leads to no effect. I don't know what files to add to this post, so if i need to add anything, please tell, i would love to help to get this issue fixed.

Exaclty the same for me, used without probs until months ago, then it stopped, router ports checked and fin, VC configured perfectly, integrate mic test working, tried with cockpit COM radio and old manner without clicking on the antenna symbol, even setting Mic always on : can't hear nor been heard. 

Instead, SRS working normally...