Dropping Bombs

Tinkickef

Hi.  Just got the mossie and slowly working through my issues with it.  Glad it's not just me that was having takeoff woes. 

The issue I have now is dropping the bombs in the bomb bay.  I have successfully dropped bombs from the wings previously, but can't get the bay shackles to release.  I'm obviously missing something.

Run in to target.  Bay doors open.  Master switch armed. Bomb panel switches set for fuselage on and bomb fuses armed on.  I press the release and nothing.  Both bombs are hung up.  Try again with every switch on panel on.  Still nothing.

TM warthog stick n throttles.  Machine guns bound on first trigger detent.  Cannons bound on second trigger detent.  Bomb release bound on stores release button and double checked that it is still correctly bound to bomb release in control options.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Offline or online? After rearming on the ground or during the first drop attempt? What loadout config?

They usually seem to be working OK for most of us (I dropped them yesterday during mixed bombs/rockets payload tests), but every now and then post like yours comes up indicating that something in some specific situation might actually be bugged in the code.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Offline.  Mission from cold and dark start, channel map.  Two 250lb GP bombs in bay.  Nothing on the wings.  No damage incurred on run to the target and nothing untoward happened during taxi or takeoff to damage the shackles like tail banging.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Does it happen on other maps as well? I don't have the Channel one to cross check. See if it does on Caucasus and if it does, post the track so I can see how it runs on my PC.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Found the problem.  My bad.  I thought the switch with the bar between the two above the bomb panel was the cine gun camera / bomb photoflash selector switch.  I did not realise it was the bomb master arm switch.  I thought the gun master arm switch was to arm all the weapons.