Red Flag campaign and ECM pod

bond672

I decided to add an ECM pod when I first started mission 7, I was feeling eager and decided to just straight to the mission start point, however it removed the ECM pod, is there a way to have it still available after loading the Mission start point? 

Thanks

Simon. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 10:50 AM, bond672 said:

I decided to add an ECM pod when I first started mission 7, I was feeling eager and decided to just straight to the mission start point, however it removed the ECM pod, is there a way to have it still available after loading the Mission start point? 

Thanks

Simon. 

No: as Chenstrap said, skipping to mission push time means loading a new "shorter" version of the mission and hence you lose the modifications you mande in the editor prior of the mission start, including the custom payload (this is also stated into the campaign manual).

If you want to carry the ECM pod with you the only option is to fly the whole mission.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|