Trim not working in beta

_SwiVet_

Hey guys,

I notice in the current beta the 51's trim wheel spins but does not do anything (left,right, up and down)  I don't use a hotas for trim, only keyboard. I see the bindings listed and even cleared them but to no avail. The stable version is ok, and i have tried different AC in both versions of game and they work, except the 51 in beta. 

Now i know the obvious answer is just to play stable version, but most of my team always fly beta...Anyway, am wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

~S~

⁼ЅϮгаίϱϦϮеϗ цр, ϜІу ГϊϱϦϮ⁼

Just tried both P-51D and TF-51D in latest beta, I use keyboard for trimming as well - all trims work as expected.

For the record, no FFB controllers here, and no game flight mode (these are known to disable or mess up trims).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

All 3 trim axes work as expected here. Open Beta, Sim mode, no FFB.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Rgr that guys,

finally got it working in beta, tho i never use FF and i always  (i thought) always in Simulation mode. One thing i overlooked is the "Synchronize cockpit controls with hotas at mission start" . I don't use a hotas just an old twisty rudder stick M$ Precision Pro...Yeh i know, but it works lol....So i dunno if the synchronize had anything to do with it......possibly?

I hadnt flown much since this last current update and had to copy over all my plane stick/key profiles back over. Even uninstalled the whole game just because of this trim issue....This game is a quirky beast at times...But seems to be good to go..Just checking the stable version now. thanx for helping me dig deeper and not give up!!....cant live without trim :)

~S~

⁼ЅϮгаίϱϦϮеϗ цр, ϜІу ГϊϱϦϮ⁼