X56 throttle not detected

9thHunt

All of a sudden, DCS isn't seeing my X56 throttle.  It still sees the stick, and both are showing up in the X56 HOTAS programming software, but it doesn't show as an available controller in DCS.  It worked just fine last night and I haven't changed anything since.

EDIT: Okay, apparently switching it to a different USB Port seemed to help.

Edited by 9thHunt

• 2 weeks later...

I have the X56 H.O.T.A.S. but I do not use the Program that came with it. I Do have to plug the Throttle into the back USB port all by its self (With Keyboard and mouse are too)then plug the stick into the front USB and I had to add a Internal USB PCIe Card and I plug the Peddles into it. Lol a 3 ring circus but it works in DCS and Works very Good then But that's the only way it works. Someday I'll upgrade... On my System the throttle just does not play well with the other devices Like it is a Power Sucking hog and it starts glitching out. if I don't plug them in this way. It don't like the PCIe Plugs and It don't like the Front USB Plugs. and It don't like the stick and peddles plugged in next to it. It's kind of a Deva Device. Try Not plugging in your Stick and Peddles and just the throttle and see if it works then. Good Luck. The X56 is a Problem causing setup but when it works its as good as I need it to be.

Edited by DishDoggie