Can't refuel/rearm F/A-18 when SuperTaurus Throttle Panel is attached.

Buzzer1977

I'm unable to refuel/rearm during a mission when the SuperTaurus Throttle panel is attached.
First thought it would me multiplayer related, but i can now reproduce it 100% and it's related to the super taurus throttle panel.
Maybe some switches on the panel impede refuel/rearm, if so which switch could it be ? Link to the track is in the other thread.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, MSI MEG x570 Unify, G.Skill 128GB DDR4-3200, MSI RTX3090 Ventus 3x 24GB, Samsung PCIe 4.0 M.2 1TB 980 Pro, Seagate PCIe 4.0 M.2 2TB FireCuda 520, Quest 3

20 minutes ago, Buzzer1977 said:

I'm unable to refuel/rearm during a mission when the SuperTaurus Throttle panel is attached.
First thought it would me multiplayer related, but i can now reproduce it 100% and it's related to the super taurus throttle panel.
Maybe some switches on the panel impede refuel/rearm, if so which switch could it be ? Link to the track is in the other thread.

What exactly doesn't work?

Can you not open the radio menu?
or
Can you not open the rearming menu?
or
Do you not recieve a response from the ground crew?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

2 hours ago, QuiGon said:

What exactly doesn't work?

Can you not open the radio menu?
or
Can you not open the rearming menu?
or
Do you not recieve a response from the ground crew?

Th crew responds with refuel OK and reaming OK, but never finishes refueling rearming until the engines are turned of.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, MSI MEG x570 Unify, G.Skill 128GB DDR4-3200, MSI RTX3090 Ventus 3x 24GB, Samsung PCIe 4.0 M.2 1TB 980 Pro, Seagate PCIe 4.0 M.2 2TB FireCuda 520, Quest 3

4 hours ago, Buzzer1977 said:

Th crew responds with refuel OK and reaming OK, but never finishes refueling rearming until the engines are turned of.

Do not have that issue here.

Are you sure you're perfectly still and is your handbrake on?

Do you have the switches in positions that could prevent the refuelling? There are a lot of fuel related switches on that start up panel.

Do you see fuel going into the aircraft or does it stay at the same value?

Do you see weapons going onto the pylons?

6 hours ago, Buzzer1977 said:

That's odd. I never had such an issue where you need to turn off the engines to refuel/rearm. :huh:

Are you sure you're giving them enough time to finish their job?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

6 hours ago, Simm0 said:

Do not have that issue here.

Are you sure you're perfectly still and is your handbrake on?

Do you have the switches in positions that could prevent the refuelling? There are a lot of fuel related switches on that start up panel.

Do you see fuel going into the aircraft or does it stay at the same value?

Do you see weapons going onto the pylons?

Parking brake on, wheel chucks, gas rises to about 10000, then stalls. Nothings happens on the pylons. You can watch the track i've added to the other topic.

4 hours ago, QuiGon said:

Are you sure you're giving them enough time to finish their job?

30 minutes 

15 minutes ago, Buzzer1977 said:

30 minutes 

Yeah, that's definitely enough 😄

Tornado3 small.jpg

42 minutes ago, Simm0 said:

What positions are the fuel switches in on the panel?

Also to clarify is it the throttle or the startup panel that you have the issues with?

Do you have any abnormal key bindings on the panel or are they default?

The behavior disappeared after todays update. Don't know what was wrong.