Mission 2 radio checks not working?

Valar_Morghulis

In the current A-10C and A-10C II, only the UHF radio can run on battery power alone.

The VHF radios (AM and FM) require Battery, Inverter, plus one of these:

• Ground electric power
  • APU + APU Generator
  • Left or right engine + the appropriate generator

The text at the beginning of a mission usually reads something like "Turn on your APU and APU Generator and switch the radios to the correct frequency. Press SPACE when you are ready for the radio check".

Edited by Yurgon

I did the beginning of the mission three times, until I remeber to start APU Generator.
I think a little bit more instruction here will help a lot of players.
But it is impossible in advance to consider and catch all the mistakes a player can make.
Good work Baltic!

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

How about "fire up APU, APU Gen and contact ..." 😉

• Thanks 2

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

• 3 weeks later...