Adding multiple items to cart bugged.

Insanatrix

Not sure if this is a Chrome issue or not but tried to buy multiple campaigns and once the first one was added to the cart any other item I go to in the shop say's it's already in my cart and won't let me add it. Tried logging out and logging back in, clearing my cart and starting over and still seems to be doing it. I know I bought multiple items before in one purchase. Can be an issue as allot of times banks will flag purchases through the shop as potentially fraudulent and if there's more than two or three it will lock the card.

• ED Team
8 hours ago, Insanatrix said:

Not sure if this is a Chrome issue or not but tried to buy multiple campaigns and once the first one was added to the cart any other item I go to in the shop say's it's already in my cart and won't let me add it. Tried logging out and logging back in, clearing my cart and starting over and still seems to be doing it. I know I bought multiple items before in one purchase. Can be an issue as allot of times banks will flag purchases through the shop as potentially fraudulent and if there's more than two or three it will lock the card.

Hello. Thank you for your message. "In cart" problem was fixed.

• Thanks 1

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png