2.7.9 first occurance of black boxes - fixed for me in last update, Thanks ED

whurst1

Black boxes mainly appear when flying the M-2000C, covering the right half of the screen. Also at the same time I experience a lot of flickering with black artifacts. It can happen night or day, taxi or final approach. It usually only lasts a few minutes and seems to be completely random at this point. No overclock, and occurs with or without mods I use. Never had this before 2.7.9. So far just on Caucasus.

Edited by whurst1

55" HD Samsung, ASUS Z590 ROG Maximus Hero XIII, MSI RTX 4070TI Gaming X Slim 12GB GDDR6X, Intel i5 11600k, Corsair 64 GB RAM

Black boxes mainly appear when flying the M-2000C, covering the right half of the screen. Also at the same time I experience a lot of flickering with black artifacts. It can happen night or day, taxi or final approach. It usually only lasts a few minutes and seems to be completely random at this point. No overclock, and occurs with or without mods I use. Never had this before 2.7.9. So far just on Caucasus.

Have you tried to turn off the mirrors? In other threads it seems that it can be the solution for others. Unfortunately I cannot test in another week.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• whurst1 changed the title to 2.7.9 first occurance of black boxes - fixed for me in last update, Thanks ED