Rb-75 not working anymore after re-arming (MP)

TOViper

OB 2.7.9.18080
MP only

When re-arming the aircraft with new Rb-75, they dont' work anymore, no picture of the sensor is shown in the EP-13 sight gauge.
I can provide TRK if required, but it has 6MB, so too big for this super-limited forum :bash:

In SP I wasn't able to reproduce this.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30.01.2022 в 07:49, starscream сказал:

Is there any kind of work around for this? Its like a 50% chance if the mavs will work after rtb. Also noticed in mp atleast you have to do a full shut down to rearm now too after update.

I'm write this problem in ths thread. When you going head to head and the tags direct on the target, the circle marker going by around of target, but the sound are changed. And if looking are better on target (when you going head to head), you can see the second barely noticeable circle marker. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just tested it, there is still something wrong:
Took off with Rb75.
Jettisioned all Rb75.
Landed.
Re-armed.
Then, sight gage IS active, but shows broken picture, and sight is not slewable.

Screen_221130_150748.png

2022-11-30_AJS37_Rb75_sight_gage_broken_after_rearming.trk

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1