Campaign finished

Finished the most enjoyable, learning and challenging campaign ever! Thanks for your effort and carefully planed missions. I have played all paid campaigns and this is by far the most enjoyable and adventurous.

Looking forward in the next one.

@tomeye

Thank you very much for your feedback. :notworthy:

Not only is it a belated Christmas present, it's also very motivating. It always makes you wonder if the players register and appreciate the many datails and dan effort.

For next year I can promise you:
We stay true to the urge for realism and the prequel will be at least as good if not better. We are also working on a solution for the length of the missions. Don't worry, they won't be shorter. :smoke:
Thanks again and have a happy new year! 

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello, same for me. A campaign worth every cents put in it, you are in the top mission builders.

Very immersive and I feel it as realistic as I can imagine (I'm norét a military man...)

Plus a continuous support and updated provided on it.

What more to ask ? A next one ! For the AH64 ?

To be noticde for VR player : you should really have a look on my mod as mission 5.x are suffering of explosion bug eating fps, with it you will have a far more fluent experience. Too bad I setup these fixes after having done the missions... It will also make you win fps by suppressing shadows when raining or at night, you can not see them but your fps are tanked !

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

@lefuneste01

Thank you.
The next one is already late because we try to implement what we learned with the first one as much as possible. So even if Missions may be at least as challenging, the guidance and help by the mission design will prevent potential frustrations as much as possible.

There will be an AH64 Campaign by ED; let's see how they bring it to life.
The main issue is that I need to know the aircraft very well to build a mission that fulfills my very high personal expectations. Immersion and story come; first, I will not make nice looking easy missions where the aircraft is changeable without impact.
So after Worlds Apart II, there may be a Gazell Campaign first, but no final decision yet.

Always happy landings ;)

• 4 months later...

Hi, I vote for the next Huey campaign in South Atlantic. 🙂

I just finished the 5-1, so will be back when finish the entire campaign. 🙂

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5 (still not in use)

• 1 month later...

Campaign finished. All missions for 100.

I liked it very much even there are a some mistakes and unclear instructions. 🙂

Thanks and good luck, always happy landings.

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5 (still not in use)

@jpuk
Congratulations.
You have qualified for the online squadron.
Just have a look at the training times or contact us via DISCORD.

Of course, this applies to everyone who wants to have fun online and learn something.

• Thanks 2

Always happy landings ;)