Polygon drawing prematurely ending and how to add/remove points after creation.

Dangerzone

Hi,

Just looking for some advise on the best way to handle this. 

I'm wanting to draw a polygon in DCS with numerous points however as I click through and add my points (in polygon-free mode), DCS will just 'finish' the polygon as though I've double-clicked before I have. 

Is it possible to 'continue' drawing a polygon / put it back into draw mode after the mission editor considers it complete?

Or is it possible to add and/or remove points from a polygon after the polygon has been created?

Cheers

DZ

Edited by Dangerzone

• Dangerzone changed the title to Polygon drawing prematurely ending and how to add/remove points after creation.
  • 5 months later...

If you click without moving the mouse you can avoid ending the polygon early but tbh its hard.

The drawing is very good but we need some interaction improvement for free polygons. 
- Separate button to end free polygon (right click probably)
- Ability to Add/Remove points from selected polygon point.

Thanks Mike. 

Yeah - I've found that I only get so many clicks before I accidently move the mouse and have to start again. I was trying to follow borders on Syria, but gave up in the end - became too difficult to achieve, so now I have ugly looking 'rough boxes of borders' to work with instead. 

Those new feature ideas would be greatly appreciated!