What???? After trimming I hit the ground....

loscsaba86

Hello!

If I am preparing for landing, I often use the trimmer.
And very often if I trim the aircraft, the elevator does not react anymore, I cannot pull up the nose and I just simply hit the ground - without any chance....

Why?

I have enough speed (400 kmh), I have the wheels down and the flaps are in landing positions.

This reaction after trimming is a bit strange....

9 minutes ago, loscsaba86 said:

Hello!

If I am preparing for landing, I often use the trimmer.
And very often if I trim the aircraft, the elevator does not react anymore, I cannot pull up the nose and I just simply hit the ground - without any chance....

Why?

I have enough speed (400 kmh), I have the wheels down and the flaps are in landing positions.

This reaction after trimming is a bit strange....

Same thing happens to me, but it's not the trimmer, it appears to happen when I put the gears down and flaps to full, the plane dives down, no trim or back pull on the stick has any effect.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Gunfreak:

Same thing happens to me, but it's not the trimmer, it appears to happen when I put the gears down and flaps to full, the plane dives down, no trim or back pull on the stick has any effect.

Okay, thank you. But who cares about this abnormal behavior? Are here developers who read these threads?

PS: at me it is a bit different: with no trim, but with full flaps + gear down the landing is okay. Or does this phenom change its behavior from time to time? Who can tell us, what is the problem?

On 12/31/2021 at 12:42 PM, Gunfreak said:

100% same thing here.

Gear Down => Hydraulics Pressure Warning illuminates for some time

Flaps Down => Hydraulics Pressure Warning illuminates again.

often i did lost control and did crashed nose down without any control anymore.

I just uploaded a short Trackfile.

Mig21-Hydraulics-Issue-short.trk

Hardware: Dark Base Pro 900 | Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Intel i9-13900KF | Kingston 5600 128GB Memory | 980 PRO 1TB NVMe "System" + 980 PRO 2TB NVMe "DCS" | RTX™ 4090 TUF | Silent Loop 360 AIO

Input: Logitech G15 + Roccat Kone + Virpil CM3 + Virpil Panel 2 + VKB Gunfighter Ultimate + Slaw Device RX Viper + Track IR + Valve Index

DCS Maps: All  DCS Modules: All

Yes, me too. I fly with 100% RPM without afterburner at 400 knots. I lower RPM to 70% and apply air brakes until I reach 300 knots. I quit with air brakes and lower landing gear and flaps 1. When I reach 250 knots, the aircraft just starts falling down like a brick, no matter how much power and pitch trim up I apply.