DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! 2022

NineLine

On 1/9/2022 at 5:25 PM, Eight Ball said:

😄

------------------

IlvI8NB.png

@Eight Ball Did the chains make it to public release? They would add considerably to the deck set ups.

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

2 hours ago, Boosterdog said:

Did the chains make it to public release? They would add considerably to the deck set ups.

Not yet. It was just a proof of concept and I will need to redo it from scratch because right now that object (all the chains are part of the same object) has just too many polys (around 750 000)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Zukov said:

OMG, thats not the usual Sea King? is your work Eight Ball?

Yeah, it's a model I've purchased recently. A couple of people are working on skins and it will probably be released as a static object first (folded, as shown above) to place on carrier decks. Admiral kindly allowed me to use his AW-101 Merlin as a template so I'm fairly confident I'll be able to make it a proper AI helo later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2