DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! 2022

NineLine

The Seaking is almost ready. Can't thank Admiral enough for allowing me to use his Merlin as a template, saved me a lot of time and a lot of frustration 😛

This livery doesn't make much sense in DCS but we retired our Seakings a couple years ago and I just had to do it 🙂

ac6NwFl.png

Q5b0Rwh.png

YgNxlCN.png

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 14

Crew on the Uh-60.

Soldiers on the Huey,

A Sea King.

Eightball, will you marry me?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

😄

The crew in the Blackhawk was just a quick test for a photoshoot. It's a loadout similar to the UH-1H ones so they're highly impractical since they're blocking the view when you're sitting in the cockpit . If I'm not mistaken the UH-60 team is working on their own pilots tho.

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 9

Screen_220127_214726.pngScreen_220131_152322.png

Screen_210901_232347.pngScreen_210726_225627.png

DCS 2022-01-01 01-13-41.png

• Like 6

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

@Eight Ball i love your work. The upcoming mods (WIP) will include the aircraft chains in the aircraft carrier seen in a previous post?

Thank you and keep up.

F.

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.