123.png

Screen_211231_174213.png

Screen_220102_175007.jpg

Dowload:  Option 1

Manual: Document

Oficial Livery Template: Option 1

YouTube Channel : Discord EvilASV # 8641

Start-up TUTORIAL: VIDEO

This mod started development over two years ago as a personal project to join the DCS modding community. Its developers, as the name suggests, belong to the virtual squad Lechuzas Negras. We started with the VSN model and then added and improved it. We are currently working with Qbit Simulations on a spectacular new cockpit even more amazing than the current one, 100% true to the real one. And we'll keep working on the mod to fix bugs and add new content.

Happy New Year 2022!

Developers:
Gonzalodesanta

EvilASV

Qbit

Badger for internal textures in the cockpit. 

Vader for the texture template linked above.

Contributing Developers:

We want to thank our mentor Hawkeye60, the entire Gripen Team for their immense help. Vinedog for all the support. Grinnelli for inspiration. Badger for his cockpit textures mod wich we have implemented with his permission. Freebird on the coding information and Neoshot for help regarding textures. Vader for texture template work.

Testers:

The entire squadron Lechuzas Negras (Chirri, Martin, Pablo, 2DKUN, Darcos_06 ...)

Emiliano

Growling Siderwinder

LongShot

Special thanks:

We would like to thank D3W, especially Deliverator for supporting our project through the Airshow Mineralnye Vody 2021.
Growling Siderwinder for being interested in our mod and supporting us by testing the plane and making videos of the mod.
C.A.L.L. Campamento Aeronautico La Loma (Alberto, El Comandante) for so many years of passion for the air, to be the base of this and give us access to the air base of Albacete Los Llanos.
Jaume and Alex, formal mechanic and pilot of the Spanish air force.
LucasGitanoFamily for the main menu music.
Ildsjel07 For the instant action missions.

Features:

• Clickable cockpit
  • Custom NAV HUD
  • Startup procedure
  • Shutdown procedure
  • Custom external lights (different modes)
  • Damage model
  • Liveries for each nation that operates the aircraft
  • Custom DASS (RWR)
  • Custom HMD
  • Custom Radar (not working yet)
  • Rias
  • Animations: 
    • Canards
    • Flaperons
    • Leading edges
    • Air intake
    • Canpy
    • EJ-200
    • Wingflex
    • Wing vapors
  • Updated exterior model (currently using the VSN model as a base, we added more details)
  • AAR refueling
  • Real weapons loadout: 
  • A-A Weapons:
    • Meteor
    • Iris-T
    • Aim-132
    • Aim-120 C-5
    • Aim-9M
  • A-G Weapons:
    • Bombs just CCIP and CCRP MODE:
      • Mk-82 Snakeye
      • Mk-82
      • Mk-82Y
      • Mk-83
      • GBU-10
      • GBU-16
      • GBU-24 Paveway III
      • GBU-31
      • GBU-38
    • Antiradiation missiles:
      • AGM-88C
      • ALARM
  • Gun: BK-27 150 rds 27mm ammo PELE/PELE-T
  • LITENING
  • Smokewinder (all colors)

Installation:

Download the latest release at "link"

Unzip the zip in C:\ Users \ username \ Saved Games \ DCS (el nombre de usuario variará en su máquina y DCS podría ser DCS beta) \ Mods \ Aircraft

FAQ Preguntas frecuentes:

Do I need FC3 to use the module?

• Yes we use SU33 avionics so only SU33 works.

Is there any plan to make it independent?

• Yes, but without promise as we are still exploring the limits of development without the SDK..

Is there any plan for a two-seaters version?

• Surprise.

Pass the IC?

• Yes.

Known issues:

[Incompatibility with the JAS39 MOD] Terrain units and ships will disappear.

AI doesn't shoot our custom missiles.

Changelog:

v1.0.1

[Add] New instant action missions.

v1.0.2 

[Removed] Mach cone for better fps performance.

[Fix] Gear animation.

v1.0.3

[Fix] FM -> Engines performance.

v1.0.4

[Fix] FM 

v1.0.5

[New] FM engines and SFM data more realistic

Top supercruise (no afterburner) speed at FL400 (standar cruise altitude): Mach 1.3

Less "Over G" sound

Max Speed at sea level: Mach 1.33

Max Speed at FL400 (standar cruise altitude) : Mach 2.21

T/W greater than 1 with light loads

T/W less than 1 with heavy loads

Optimum turn ratio speed: 220-300 Kts

v.1.0.6.

Hotfix for controls.

Added new cockpit textures

wip: Creation of texture Paint Kit for v 1.0.69.

v.1.0.69. 

Hotfix ejection/death causing CTD (Crash to Desktop for non nerds)

v.1.0.7.

Flight model performance
            Cd0
            High g turns
            Slats movements improve
            Canards movements improve

v1.0.72.

Flight model performance

ROADMAP: (NO PROMISES)

WIP:

Add A/P and it's cockpit buttons

Fix custom RWR

New 3D cockpit and textures

Two seater 3D model

Add disorientation recovery button

A-G version with guieded weapons

Break axis

Nose wheel animation

MAYBE:

New Working in a EFM

Add Mach cone

Add Interior lights

Add operational custom radar

Add new A-G weapons

Fly by wire

Fuel page

HSI

Independent HMD

Thanks for all the support, see you in the sky!

Screen_211118_091433.png

Screen_211220_171149.png

Screen_211231_054801.png

Screen_211121_000159.png

Edited by gonano4
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 19

Finally!!! Glad it uses Su-33! Can't wait!!!

Any discord server we can have further discussions?

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I was about the ask the question and realised it would be about 6 hours away... 😄

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I guess if one has not get the Super Carrier module, it is a good time to get it now for Typhoon for it comes with 2 carriers and the Su-33.

Downloading...

I dunno but I get "sonic boom" clouds both in and outside the plane and I don't think I am even in trans-sonic speed...

Upon closer look, I think there is a no problem. But the HUD is not bright enough to be readable.

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Thanks 1

That's lovely, thank you, had a fast climb to check out the clouds and was almost at low level before real life got in the way! Thats a really nice sim THANK YOU

I had the good fortune to have 20 mins in a Eurofighter sim at Farnborough Airshow some years back,  They had two, side by side for visitors to fly with. (I thought it looked like a game console than a cockpit.) Showing my age...eeee there's nothing like a million clocks and watches to scan! haha. Had a short briefing and figured out what was what fairly quickly,(Thanks to years of Flight Sims) my younger, would be pilot friend was struggling with basic 'where am I' and was getting a lot of help from the staff. My 'tutor' set me off on a low level course, follow the green line.....then left me to it after a few minutes,  I did the course,  came back and buzzed my companion who was plodding along on a short circuit, and still struggling....lol, (Old age and Treachery beats Youth and inexperience any day!) Our time was up! At least one of us was happy !

• Like 4

4 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

I guess if one has not get the Super Carrier module, it is a good time to get it now for Typhoon for it comes with 2 carriers and the Su-33.

Downloading...

I dunno but I get "sonic boom" clouds both in and outside the plane and I don't think I am even in trans-sonic speed...

What has the Typhoon to do with the Supercarrier module?

And the the Supercarrier module, for now, comes with 4 carriers CVN-71, CVN-72, CVN-73, CVN-75 (CVN-74 still waiting to be included), and the Su-33.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

29 minutes ago, fagulha said:

What has the Typhoon to do with the Supercarrier module?

And the the Supercarrier module, for now, comes with 4 carriers CVN-71, CVN-72, CVN-73, CVN-75 (CVN-74 still waiting to be included), and the Su-33.

20 hours ago, gonano4 said:

¿Necesita FC3 para utilizar el módulo?

• Sí, usamos aviónica SU33, por lo que solo funciona el SU33.

5 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

You know that you can buy the Su-33 in the shop right ? Its also included in the Flaming Cliffs 3 module.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/su-33_dcs_world/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/flaming_cliffs/

My skins

I know, but it seems that with SC is a better deal. 😄

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, VFGiPJP said:

I know, but it seems that with SC is a better deal. 😄

Indeed!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.