NEW VERSION! Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.72

Go to solution Solved by currenthill,

1 hour ago, The_Force said:

Yes i have the JAS-39 Community mod. 

And it is the problem even when i dont fly Eurofighter. I have tested f18 carrier take off and the carrier and all the other  didnt show up so i spawned into the water.... 

so if installed both mods, no ship show up in any mission... 

I didnt try spawning eurofighter on a carrier 😄

Is because we currently have an incompatibility with the gripen (WIP to solve the problem) in order to spawn the gnd units you will ned to remove EF or the gripen.

27 minutes ago, Jason32 said:

My Display Typhoon scheme is going to love being installed on this new Typhoon.

TY1.jpg

Amazing Union Jack texture! Are those textures yours? If thats the case, if you allow us we can update it to the mod with your credit. 

3 hours ago, gonano4 said:

Do you mean in th emission editor? 

No clue. We work in the Open Beta and as you can see it works for everyone. Do you have more mods installed?

solved. It was the Gripen mod. As you said, it's not compatible with the Eurofighter mod, all sort of issues when installed together seems like. Any idea how to fix this? 

Thanks

27 minutes ago, Jerec said:

Is the right display the radar warner? Nothing shows up there. How can I detect an incoming missile?

All the sound alarms are working and in the screen only the AA target will apear. (WIP)

2 minutes ago, Fab8ball said:

solved. It was the Gripen mod. As you said, it's not compatible with the Eurofighter mod, all sort of issues when installed together seems like. Any idea how to fix this? 

Thanks

We are working to fix this issue

Edited by gonano4
  • Like 2

I'm currently unable to reproduce this on my servers , I have both the gripen and the EF installed , is this ONLY happening during flight , because I also have 4 carriers In my missions and they all spawn correctly.

I am able to spawn into a ef or a gripen without issue , I'm yet to test them in flight.

Something else might be causing this issue.

1 hour ago, gonano4 said:

Is because we currently have an incompatibility with the gripen (WIP to solve the problem) in order to spawn the gnd units you will ned to remove EF or the gripen.

Amazing Union Jack texture! Are those textures yours? If thats the case, if you allow us we can update it to the mod with your credit. 

Yes all mine, hand painted, its still WIP some things to change and re-edit.

4 minutes ago, Jason32 said:

Yes all mine, hand painted, its still WIP some things to change and re-edit.

Here's some more of the aircraft. WIP

242040263_609928533502126_4145786161698697332_n.jpg

242050576_609928523502127_2150913023811966031_n.jpg

242066822_609928516835461_1821901991330852098_n.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zukov said:

Hi! anyonelse blow up in the sky when fire an amraam? Several times the missiles crash with the wings.

Yup, both wings are blown up upon firing the AIM-120C5

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

3 hours ago, Badass1982 said:

I'm currently unable to reproduce this on my servers , I have both the gripen and the EF installed , is this ONLY happening during flight , because I also have 4 carriers In my missions and they all spawn correctly.

I am able to spawn into a ef or a gripen without issue , I'm yet to test them in flight.

Something else might be causing this issue.

I am also unable to reproduce the missing ship bug on a solo mission as well. Had Gripen, Typhoon, F-22, A4E, F104G/S, Hercules all set up on the map, using all the TTI maps as testing.

Edited by Br0s3ph

I also have a bunch of mods installed on both the servers AND my gaming desktop, I'm guessing the person with the problem is having a conflict of certain mods they have installed but as far as I can see it certainly ISNT the EF and the Gripen causing it , at least not for me so far . Will edit this post when I get home to list the mods I'm currently running.

• gonano4 changed the title to Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.2

First of all, gorgeous mod! The cockpit is beautiful, and I'm really impressed with the loadout! 

I am having a few issues. Note that I'm playing in VR, if that matters:

1. Shortly after takeoff and shortly before landing, my whole screen turned yellow (like the whole view was through a yellow filter), and the framerate dropped massively. After a few seconds, it went back to normal, then repeated a few times. After I got away from the airfield (Soganlung), everything stayed normal. When I came back to land, the yellow stutters happened again. Didn't seem to correspond to anything else, like landing gear, wingman calls, etc. Just random.

2. Many of the buttons in the cockpit seem to be clickable, but not consistently. Sometimes when I put my cursor over a button, I get a pop up message like usual and am able to click it, and other times the cursor will not have any effect on that same button, it's as if it's not clickable, the cursor just "looks right through it", so to speak. 

3. The cockpit glass seems somehow overly opaque, almost as if it's frosted a bit. Could be intentional or maybe just my perception, but different from my other modules.

I'll be the first to admit I have a ton of other mods installed, and they may very well be causing some/all of this so take my feedback with a grain of salt. Having said that, I do not experience the issues mentioned above in any of my other planes, including community mods like the A4, Gripen, F22, etc.

Anyways, like I said above, fantastic job, she really handles like a dream and the sounds are really off the hook, probably my favourite part. Thank you very much for all your work on this, it is greatly appreciated!  

• Like 1

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

Since this uses VSN model, can we use the skins for VSN version as well?

There are tons of mods with every setup is different. If the developer needs any log or similar, please DM.

I don't have the problems described above, but I find the HUD a bit too dim to read. May be it is the Su-33 thing but I have no problem with F-15C and MiG-29S.

Also, run a quick test with 1.0.2, and now launching AIM-120C does not turn the wings into buffalo wings with hot sauce.  Keep up the good work.

But this time, when I fly a mission with ship or “vehicle”, the game crashes accordingly, which is better than having both ships and "vehicles" disappear.

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

2 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

There are tons of mods with every setup is different. If the developer needs any log or similar, please DM.

I don't have the problems described above, but I find the HUD a bit too dim to read. May be it is the Su-33 thing but I have no problem with F-15C and MiG-29S.

Also, run a quick test with 1.0.2, and now launching AIM-120C does not turn the wings into buffalo wings with hot sauce.  Keep up the good work.

But this time, when I fly a mission with ship or “vehicle”, the game crashes accordingly, which is better than having both ships and "vehicles" disappear.

The desappearing vehicles cause of an incompatibility with the gripen 

1 hour ago, Badass1982 said:

As promised list of aircraft mods currently insalled on my servers and not seeing any of the bugs reported above, I do know the Rafael mod has some issues atm though so if you have that installed it might be worth trying without it!

image.png

Interesting, I did install the latest Rafale 005 at the same time as this. I will disable it and try again. Thanks for the hint! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

2 hours ago, FupDuck said:

First of all, gorgeous mod! The cockpit is beautiful, and I'm really impressed with the loadout! 

I am having a few issues. Note that I'm playing in VR, if that matters:

1. Shortly after takeoff and shortly before landing, my whole screen turned yellow (like the whole view was through a yellow filter), and the framerate dropped massively. After a few seconds, it went back to normal, then repeated a few times. After I got away from the airfield (Soganlung), everything stayed normal. When I came back to land, the yellow stutters happened again. Didn't seem to correspond to anything else, like landing gear, wingman calls, etc. Just random.

2. Many of the buttons in the cockpit seem to be clickable, but not consistently. Sometimes when I put my cursor over a button, I get a pop up message like usual and am able to click it, and other times the cursor will not have any effect on that same button, it's as if it's not clickable, the cursor just "looks right through it", so to speak. 

3. The cockpit glass seems somehow overly opaque, almost as if it's frosted a bit. Could be intentional or maybe just my perception, but different from my other modules.

I'll be the first to admit I have a ton of other mods installed, and they may very well be causing some/all of this so take my feedback with a grain of salt. Having said that, I do not experience the issues mentioned above in any of my other planes, including community mods like the A4, Gripen, F22, etc.

Anyways, like I said above, fantastic job, she really handles like a dream and the sounds are really off the hook, probably my favourite part. Thank you very much for all your work on this, it is greatly appreciated!  

Hi, thanks for your feedback!
The first failure I do not think is a matter of the EF since it never happens to us and it is the first time that I hear it, it seems something graphic, possibly VR or some shader? Some of the buttons that are in work in progress are the RADAR FLIR and the W / S HTR as we are working on their functions. On the glass, we have even heard the opposite that it seems transparent XD. Maybe you have a VR shader that gives the first and 3 problems?

1 hour ago, Badass1982 said:

As promised list of aircraft mods currently insalled on my servers and not seeing any of the bugs reported above, I do know the Rafael mod has some issues atm though so if you have that installed it might be worth trying without it!

image.png

Witch version of the JAS39 do you have?

2 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

About the VSN skin yes you can but you will need to change the names maybe and add the pods textures.

• Thanks 1

Just now, gonano4 said:

The first failure I do not think is a matter of the EF since it never happens to us and it is the first time that I hear it, it seems something graphic, possibly VR or some shader? Some of the buttons that are in work in progress are the RADAR FLIR and the W / S HTR as we are working on their functions. On the glass, we have even heard the opposite that it seems transparent XD. Maybe you have a VR shader that gives the first and 3 problems?

Yup, totally possible. I will disable some of my shader mods and the Rafale (as hinted above) and see how things look. I just figured I'd mention my issues in case anyone else was experiencing similar stuff. 

Thanks again, I'm going to go fly now! 😀

• Like 1

So I just went and played for a bit. Regarding my issue #1 above, I figured out that this was happening when I was breaking the sound barrier - the mach cone was causing the yellow glow and the stuttering. I've since installed V1.0.2 of the mod, and this is resolved. Talk about quick turnaround!

For issue #2, I've found that the A/A, A/G and Nav buttons work, as do the switches for landing gear and a few other things. The buttons down behind the control stick seem to be working consistently, but not the ones on the left dash. Those ones are a bit more hit and miss. By any chance is there a list of working clickable buttons/switches? My main request would be the one that shows the fuel levels, I've already run dry once.

For issue #3, I've gone back and played a few more modules on the exact same mission as the one I'm using for the EF, and I'm beginning to think it was just a matter of perception :).

I've found a new issue though: If you remove all the pylons from the aircraft, it will not exceed Mach 1. Not just remove payload, but remove pylons. If I have pylons/loadout equipped, the plane will easily get up to Mach 1.4 in level flight. With no loadout/pylons, I can't get over M 0.99.

Lastly, I found the little "figurine" on the panel down behind my left arm - nice! 🙂

Thanks again!

Edited by FupDuck

9 hours ago, gonano4 said:

Witch version of the JAS39 do you have?

About the VSN skin yes you can but you will need to change the names maybe and add the pods textures.

I have the latest version of all the mods. For the JAS 39 this is version 1.8 I believe.

• Thanks 1

The Eurofighter mod team is recruiting! 

Positions not payed with money but with our gratitude and a personalised thank you message.

We need: 
    -3d artists: either autodesk 3ds max(improvements to the exterior model) or blender(new interior cockpit!) 
    -2d artist: More typhoon liveries! And also someone that wants to learn substance painter. No experience needed. We work with photoshop, paint dot net and gimp.
    -Someone who wants to help doing a livery template.
    -Coders: No experience needed. Language: Lua.
    -Coders: Want to help us do an EFM? Language is C and C++. Any knowledge is welcome.
    -Someone who can make the airbus typhoon font based on references
    -Testers!
    -Anyone willing to help

Please feel free to dm me.

-Gonzalo

Edited by gonano4

10 hours ago, FupDuck said:

So I just went and played for a bit. Regarding my issue #1 above, I figured out that this was happening when I was breaking the sound barrier - the mach cone was causing the yellow glow and the stuttering. I've since installed V1.0.2 of the mod, and this is resolved. Talk about quick turnaround!

For issue #2, I've found that the A/A, A/G and Nav buttons work, as do the switches for landing gear and a few other things. The buttons down behind the control stick seem to be working consistently, but not the ones on the left dash. Those ones are a bit more hit and miss. By any chance is there a list of working clickable buttons/switches? My main request would be the one that shows the fuel levels, I've already run dry once.

For issue #3, I've gone back and played a few more modules on the exact same mission as the one I'm using for the EF, and I'm beginning to think it was just a matter of perception :).

I've found a new issue though: If you remove all the pylons from the aircraft, it will not exceed Mach 1. Not just remove payload, but remove pylons. If I have pylons/loadout equipped, the plane will easily get up to Mach 1.4 in level flight. With no loadout/pylons, I can't get over M 0.99.

Lastly, I found the little "figurine" on the panel down behind my left arm - nice! 🙂

Thanks again!

At the front in the ufc you can see the two deposits and the total amount of fuel in Kg also there are voice warnings about the fuel state. And without the pylons it reach mach 1.4 eaily as well

image.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Toga10 said:

could anyone who can created liveries please do this one for me? its one of my favourite phoon schemes

50625426357_e63e0ae6d1_b.jpg

I did this scheme before i converted it to the display version, i'll do some pics later for you.

• Like 3