NEW VERSION! Eurofighter Typhoon by Lechuzas Negras v1.0.72

Go to solution Solved by currenthill,

Ive installed the mod in the correct path but i cant actually fly the plane. I can only see the plane despite selecting client or player. it ends up controlled by AI

i was being stupid, i forgot to reinstall FC3 after my SSD corrupted

Edited by Timon

Hello, I tried using this mod and encountered something strange after performing all of the pre-flight checks: my controls wouldn't work. I use a keyboard and mouse. I was able to unlock the throttle and throttle up/down, but I could not use the pitch or rudder functions at all. Am I doing something wrong? Just wanted to report this bug. I had also turned on the "I Don't Have HOTAS" option, because I don't use HOTAS. Please advise.

• 1 month later...

Any update upcoming for this mod?

On 3/29/2022 at 1:53 PM, Redounet said:

Hi there

Been Trying to retexture the cockpit not saying im doing a better job than the author just trying to do something different

typh.png

typh2.png

The original still looks pretty decent tbh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Im playing this mod right now and Ive noticed(As of June 25, 2022) there are no axis controls for Throttle, Joystick or Rudder present on the Aircraft in the controls settings. Could I recive some assistance or has this been a new bug with the most recent DCS update?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so, for whatever reason, all my key bindings for the EF2000 are gone. its also greyed out the joystick and throttle so i can't rebind them. All the rest of the aircraft remain unchanged. any thoughts on a fix for this?

dcs.png

On 6/27/2022 at 8:03 AM, druid01 said:

Could you please explain where the unzipped files go. I dont quite understand which main folder and VSN. Updated mine today 2.7.15.26783 and as above controls do not work.

7 hours ago, Charmer15 said:

so, for whatever reason, all my key bindings for the EF2000 are gone. its also greyed out the joystick and throttle so i can't rebind them. All the rest of the aircraft remain unchanged. any thoughts on a fix for this?

dcs.png

what worked for me here is i downloaded the Input.zip from the guy above and took the contents of the extracted folder, being the three folders and the default.lua and then replacing the original ones in the mod folder with those. basically the mod folders should have an "input" folder as well with three folders inside and a default.lua and those three are the ones that are being replaced if that makes sense.

8 hours ago, animeweebman said:

what worked for me here is i downloaded the Input.zip from the guy above and took the contents of the extracted folder, being the three folders and the default.lua and then replacing the original ones in the mod folder with those. basically the mod folders should have an "input" folder as well with three folders inside and a default.lua and those three are the ones that are being replaced if that makes sense.

I tried that, still nothing 😕

1 hour ago, animeweebman said:

how did you replace the files? i deleted everything in the original input folder and pasted the contents of what i downloaded, so maybe that could be the problem.

The original files were gone when i checked it, so i just c+p them into the input folder

14 minutes ago, Charmer15 said:

The original files were gone when i checked it, so i just c+p them into the input folder

ok, sorry, i meant on the input forlder alone, i c+p all of the files, and boom. doh. thanks for the help! 

Hey, so I decided to update the cockpit texture files as so much effort has gone into the rest of the mod, it seemed a shame to have placeholders for the controls.

Hope you like them, they're not perfect or complete but they're a step up in terms of fidelity!

Feel free to re-use / edit / redistribute however you want. Hopefully this saves the modders some time on the rest of the project.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3324846/

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by EvilTheBadger
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, gonano4 said:

All the sound alarms are working and in the screen only the AA target will apear. (WIP)

We are working to fix this issue

@gonano4 Do you know if this has been solved yet? I installed the mod and nearly all of the ground units are not spawning. Yes I have the Gripen mod installed as well.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

Just buy the Su-33 or Super Carrier which comes with Su-33. I strongly recommend the latter

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.