Mission 3 tanker tacan 0.0 dme and no bearing

Hi,

just completed mission number 3.

When asked to refuel i selected the right frequency for the tacan to meet the tanker but the indicator started spinning around and showed the right codename "TKR" but the bearing constantly changing and the distance to the tanker steady at 0.0 miles. 

I just skipped the refuel via f10 and managed to continue saving fuel and complete the mission getting back to the Stennis whit 240 lbs of fuel left. (tacan of the Stennis worked well)

4 hours ago, Lostcat said:

Hi,

just completed mission number 3.

When asked to refuel i selected the right frequency for the tacan to meet the tanker but the indicator started spinning around and showed the right codename "TKR" but the bearing constantly changing and the distance to the tanker steady at 0.0 miles. 

I just skipped the refuel via f10 and managed to continue saving fuel and complete the mission getting back to the Stennis whit 240 lbs of fuel left. (tacan of the Stennis worked well)

Hi 

Yes aware of this it is a new DCS bug as of last update, not a campaign issue. I have already reported to ED. Hopeful they will sort it out soon.

Sometimes just unselecting AA when activating the tacan can help but not always.

Cheers

Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

11 minutes ago, Lostcat said:

Thanks, i tried turning on/off the tacan, switching between aa, ag, t/r, transmit ecc.... no way...... 😑.

But i'm a champ in saving fuel 😅 

Good habit to get into. Yea, this one is with ED so hopefully will be sorted soon🤞

Badger633

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

1 hour ago, Lostcat said:

Same problem on Texaco's tacan in mission number 5 🙃

my skills in saving fuel are increasing a lot 😀

Great fun, very good campaign 🖕

Yes it is DCS wide. Glad your enjoying the campaign 👍

Badger633