Supply Chain Problems??!!

AG-51_Razor

Winwing certainly doesn't have one!! I ordered my Takeoff and Combat panels on Christmas day, quite prepared to not see them on my doorstep until sometime this spring and actually got my first box 3 days later and the second one arrived today! Their packaging was exceptional also. I am nothing less than totally blown away! :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Winwing certainly doesn't have one!! I ordered my Takeoff and Combat panels on Christmas day, quite prepared to not see them on my doorstep until sometime this spring and actually got my first box 3 days later and the second one arrived today! Their packaging was exceptional also. I am nothing less than totally blown away! :worthy:
That's good to hear that, I waited nearly month and half for my super libra + super Taurus.

Send from my Poco F2

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

I'm still waiting for my Orion set that was ordered on December 8. Delivery was estimated only on December 21. due to the increased volume of shipments, approaching holidays etc. 

It has been within 20 minutes of driving distance since December 16., customs clearance was complete, and I had estimated delivery on the next day since December 17.

Then every day estimated delivery slipped into next day. 

I contacted FedEx on 25., and they assured me it's only a short delay, packages are on the way. 

I contacted them again on December 29., and they told me the packages are still in FedEx customs, and I should contact them. 

On December 30. FedEx customs replied that they are apologizing, FedEx status is wrong and my packages still haven't been cleared from customs, but they will make it "their priority". 

Of course all the time this was happening status of my packages  remained "in transit" with estimated delivery "tommorow". 

I contacted Winwing about the delay, they say it's out of their hands. Also, 113 USD shipping has no money back guarantee, FedEx does not do that for shipping from China. 

So now I'll be happy if I get my products in one month, same as with any slow shipping, not extra expensive FedEx International Priority. 

But I'm not holding my breath. 

Also, I don't think "supply chain problems" have any relation on FedEx shipping speed. 

Supply chain problems are delaying the F-16 grip and throttle, which was first planned for summer, then September, then arround holidays, now sometime early in 2022.

Supply chain problems are also the reason why a lot of their current catalog is out of stock most of the time. 

Edited by Bwaze

That really sucks Bwaze! Maybe it's just a matter of the size and/or weight of the various packages that holds them up in shipping? A squad mate of mine ordered his Combat and Takeoff panels and received both of them in just about a week as well. We're both in the US - him on the east coast and me on the west coast. Regardless, I am very impressed with how fast they came, given the time of year and all the talk lately of supply chain issues. And besides all of that, the actual products are fantastic! 👍

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]