What's everyone's favorite vehicles?

I like staring at the butts of the ones that have gotten texture refreshes lately, like the Leopard 2A6 and the Merkava. The T90 is cool since it has missiles that I never use...it's just nice having the option.

I stay away from the US vehicles due to the dated textures, so have been rolling in their blue alternatives, like the Marder or Dana. On the red side, I love the BTR82, and wish the T72B3 was drivable, since it looks so beastly.

Anyone have any favorites? I'm trying to drive them all eventually to see what's the most fun, and would love to hear your favorites to try first.

Edited by Colonel Akir Nakesh

Combat/playable stuff? I personally like the BTR-80/82A. They look awesome and the 82A has some monstrous firepower. Speaking of it, the BMP-3 is even more spectacular, with a 100mm cannon, a coaxial 30mm autocannon and another coaxial 7.62mm PKT. The model is a bit dated, but is still good. The Tunguska/Gepard/Shilka SPAAGs are a great deal of fun, too, to swat stuff out of the sky (and why not include the VSHORAD systems, like the Tor and Strela, while at it?). 

While harder to control directly, the BM-27 Uragan is stupid fun to shoot at cyclic rate at whatever annoyed you (provided you managed to dial in the azimuth and elevation before going at it). It gives an immense feeling of power.

Unarmed/eye candy? The KrAZ truck is gorgeous, and Kub/Buk SAM sites tend to look neat when properly emplaced. The T-80U looks cool with the spaced armor hanging around the turret. Somehow reminds me of a samurai's armor. And yes, the T-72B3 definitely deserves to be driveable.

Edited by Kilo

Все буде добре

• 3 weeks later...

depends on the mission 

like the speed of the leopard 2 but the gun sight of the M1

however if i need to cover a large distance a hummer/machine gun and a merkava because on most servers you can get that anywhere with a single heli crate 

giving fast results

Edited by DTS_Maton

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for playing against airborne players, I like the playable SAMs most.

CA vs CA: M1 MBT

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]