No Gun Cannon smoke trails?

20mm has no tracer rounds.

Oh you mean propellant gases smoke that changes a lot.

Just checked on my end smoke trails are present

You should try repairing your client, remove all mods, in saved games/ dcs.openbeta clear fxo and metashaders2 folder, this is what i do when any problem occure with DCS

Edited by grafspee
  • Like 1

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, luka2832796 said:

Thank you for replay but this dident help. I found 2 videos. 

older with propellant gases smoke

newest whithout propellant gases smoke (is this means that there is no smoke present any more)

Do you perhaps mean the smoke created by the tracer? Because there is still propellant gas smoke coming out of the guns in both videos.

The 20mm does not have tracers anymore so it won't produce the smoke effect like back in the day when the 20mm did have the tracer.

Luka, to make things clear, there used to be smoke tracers, that's what you see them on some older yt vids, but they were removed quite a few patches ago.

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 4:21 AM, luka2832796 said:

Yes the smoke created by the tracer. I am not native english so this is it. The smoke created by the tracer.

thank you

The DeWilde bullet did not have a smoking tracer. It was a contact only thermal bullet. It did not burn on the way to the target like standard tracers would.

• 1 year later...