Win Wing Take Off Panel Wing Fold Issue

Hey all, I recently got both the Win Wing Take Off and Combat panels. No issues getting them all mapped, but for some reason I'm having problems with the wing fold switch. More often than not, I'll attempt to change the wing fold setting and the handle inside the cockpit will immediately snap back to it's current position. Seems to mostly be an issue with not being able to fold the wings. The problem persists even if I try to just click the switch inside the cockpit with the mouse. Just today, I un-bound the wing fold switch on the TO panel and I still had the same issue trying to fold the wings by clicking the switch in the cockpit. I checked and there are no other listed duplicate bindings anywhere that would be conflicting. Any ideas?

Definitely sounds like a binding issue.  Go through each controller and select the box for each wing fold control and clear them (even if they have nothing in them -- sometimes something goes wrong with it).  Don't think there is any axis binding for that, but worth checking for that too.  If none of that works, rename your binding folder and let it recreate and see if that solves the problem (at least then you can narrow it down to a binding issue).

• 3 months later...

When using the mouse starting w/ wings folded it takes two R button mouse clicks to drop the wings. One click moves them to about 45 deg and the second click drops them fully. Then a forward scroll of the mouse wheel pushes the lever in toward the instrument panel to lock them down. To fold wings step 1 is back scroll the mouse wheel to pull the lever out and unlock them. Then 2 left mouse folds the wings. BTW they are not locked in the up/folded  position. I ran through all that so you can check if your switch panel does all those steps.

54 minutes ago, CBStu said:

When using the mouse starting w/ wings folded it takes two R button mouse clicks to drop the wings. One click moves them to about 45 deg and the second click drops them fully. Then a forward scroll of the mouse wheel pushes the lever in toward the instrument panel to lock them down. To fold wings step 1 is back scroll the mouse wheel to pull the lever out and unlock them. Then 2 left mouse folds the wings. BTW they are not locked in the up/folded  position. I ran through all that so you can check if your switch panel does all those steps.

WinWIng panels works just fine.

IMO rob10 has right - it must be double binding problem.

• Thanks 1