Are your orders getting delayed too??

MrWolf

It's the holiday's and they aren't a big company so it wouldn't surprise me that shipping is delayed.  The billing part is likely automated, so it may carry on whether anyone is working or not.  I'd see what happens this week and send them an email if you don't get notification.  Mine was shipped within a day or two of ordering IIRC.

Edited by rob10

Yeah, they do notify you about "approximately 5  workday lead". And I think many people were now ordering due to the large discounts for some products. 

"Thank you for your order of which you find a specification below.

The lead time for shipping is approx. 5 business days." 

• Like 1

Thank you all, I'm getting a bit anxious :joystick:. I'll wait until 10 days after purchase and then I'll email them if i haven't got an email yet. On their store at service part says: "If your order not shipped 10 working days after payment and no email from our company, most like your order have problem and we can not contact with you."

Ordered F/A-18 Orion Throttle on 22 December
Destination country: Luxembourg

Received shipment notice on 5 January
Estimated delivery on 13 January

[edit]

Part 1 (throttle base) delivered early on 11 January
Part 2 (handle) delivered on 13 January

Edited by boerdi

Hello,

Superlibra with f18 grip ordered in black friday arrived home in Spain in 8 days. and the extension ordered on December 26th arrived on Monday January 3rd... 8 days again... so at least to Spain they ship teh superlibra and its accesories very quickly.

So far no delay.

2 hours ago, dnick said:

Hello,

Superlibra with f18 grip ordered in black friday arrived home in Spain in 8 days. and the extension ordered on December 26th arrived on Monday January 3rd... 8 days again... so at least to Spain they ship teh superlibra and its accesories very quickly.

So far no delay.

I'm from Spain. No luck with that. Vivo en Cataluña, tu?

Edited by MrWolf
  • Like 1

Ordered the ORION HORAS on 29th December and it’s been dispatched today (6th Jan). I did message them regarding shipment, I think they are experiencing a limit on the number of shipments FEDEX are willing to collect from them per day. Can’t wait to have this in my hands. FEDEX estimated delivery is the 17th Jan, hopefully it will be here in the UK early next week though.

10 hours ago, BuzzU said:

Any idea when they'll be back in stock?

Winwing dont post here. You either have to check the website or send them an email.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Nuts! I was hoping it would be in a week or so. I just sent a muzzleloader back for a refund and need that money to buy the controller. I'm sure they'll be out of stock by the time I get the money. Either that or the sale will end. It's a really good deal now but I won't pay the full price for it.

Thanks for the info.

Edited by BuzzU

Buzz