PTT bindings

after updating to the latest stable version of DCS, my radio bindings have changed.   No longer sure which bindings to use for radio 1, 2 and 3.   Can't get my radios to work in SRS in multiplayer.   Can someone advise what bindings to use for PTT for all three radios?   I have the bindings already set in SRS, but not sure what to use in the aircraft controller bindings.   FYI, my Mirage 2000C works fine with SRS, but they have a very easy PTT binding in that aircrafts controller menu.   Help!!!

I'm having the same issue in the A-10C, that I can't transmit over SRS anymore after the recent updates. The DCS PTT bindings have not changed and still work for the ingame comms, but SRS doesn't seem to recognize them anymore :sad:
I suspect there might have been some underlying changes in the function of the DCS PTT buttons for the A-10C to adjust them for the new radio voice chat and now SRS might need to be adjusted for that. :dunno:
@Ciribob

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

7 hours ago, Sacarino111 said:

Hi.

In SRS, scroll down to "Allow INCOCKPIT DCS controlled PTT" and set it to on. Myne works since I did that change. I found it here in a forum, but can't tell wich one right now.

Saludos.

Saca111

I always have this on, but it still doesn't work anymore in the A-10C. I guess I could overwrite it by setting "ALWAYS allow SRS Hotkeys" to on, but I would prefer to be able to use the incockpit DCS controlled PTT again.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

1 hour ago, QuiGon said:

I always have this on, but it still doesn't work anymore in the A-10C. I guess I could overwrite it by setting "ALWAYS allow SRS Hotkeys" to on, but I would prefer to be able to use the incockpit DCS controlled PTT again.

If you follow the SRS dev, he has reported this changed in the A-10C with the last update.  Probably something to do with their new voice chat, where the in-cockpit trigger for SRS is no longer registering.  SRS uses the cockpit switch state, and you'll notice the mic switch no longer moves with the radio keybinds in DCS, so that's probably connected.  I imagine he also does not know if ED intends to make all modules work this way, or if it was a mistake for the A-10C.  It sounds like he plans to look into it, but for now "ALWAYS allow SRS hotkeys" is the only workaround.  You can make an A-10C_2 profile in SRS so that it doesn't affect the other modules you have.

FWIW, if you set your keybinds in SRS to DirectX buttons only, you don't have to run SRS as administrator (and can avoid the annoying windows UAC popup)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, jaylw314 said:

If you follow the SRS dev, he has reported this changed in the A-10C with the last update.

I do not follow him (Ciribob?). Is there a specific place to do so?

53 minutes ago, jaylw314 said:

Probably something to do with their new voice chat, where the in-cockpit trigger for SRS is no longer registering.  SRS uses the cockpit switch state, and you'll notice the mic switch no longer moves with the radio keybinds in DCS, so that's probably connected.

Thanks, that's what I suspected (see my first comment in this thread).

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg

@QuiGon Go to the bottom of this thread.

Found the fix on the Discord Channel - SRS has their own Discord Channel.

Started having issues from first day of OB update. MIC switch still doesn't move in DCS Beta, but this will allow SRS to function.

"Allow SRS Hotkeys Always" or something like that, in pic at bottom of thread.

Edited by SmirkingGerbil

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

15 hours ago, QuiGon said:

ould overwrite it by setting "ALWAYS allow SRS Hotkeys" t

Hi.

Yes, that is the one I meant to say, but I did a mistake. Sorry. To me it worked, and I had to make a new set of key presses for "call radio menu" and another for SRS to work, wich is a pain in the *****, but it is what it is...

Saludos.

Saca111

• Like 1

It worked for me too, thanks!

• Like 1

Intel Q9550 @ 3.40Ghz, 4Go DDR2 , ATI HD5870 1Go, Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme Audio, Win7 64 Pro, Track IR 5, Track Clip Pro, Aker Barnes cockpit, Cougar FSSB R1, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit (ICP), Saitek Cyborg Unit (many other functions), Logitech G15

"Keep it stupid and simple"

20 hours ago, jaylw314 said:

@SmirkingGerbil beat me to the punch (and has a hilarious alias!) 🙂

Sorry on the Ninja! Was driving me nuts first day on Beta drop, I was everywhere asking for help!

My handle is literally decades old, and has a long storied history. 😆

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2022 at 4:44 AM, QuiGon said:

Just popped in to say Ive been having massive issues with my SRS, and your solution fixed them for me - so thanks.

Edited by Beardy McWhisky
  • Like 1