Odd behavior after ejecting

dmwierz

Every time I eject the pilot on the ground, I get this JUMPING PILOT action. Anyone know what this is caused by?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

I guess there is no animation model for the pilot and the wing interaction.  When you bail out in the air, you go through the bottom hatch.  On the ground you go out the top, but the pilot just falls through the wing.  I guess something is registering the ground as solid, then semi registering the wing as solid and goes into some type of logic error.

The spitfire has the same problem, just that it the spit is still on its wheels, the pilot model gets stuck in the wing.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

3 hours ago, Tinkickef said:

I guess there is no animation model for the pilot and the wing interaction.  When you bail out in the air, you go through the bottom hatch.  On the ground you go out the top, but the pilot just falls through the wing.  I guess something is registering the ground as solid, then semi registering the wing as solid and goes into some type of logic error.

The spitfire has the same problem, just that it the spit is still on its wheels, the pilot model gets stuck in the wing.

Ah, I guess that makes sense. Odd, though. Thanks.

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

• ED Team

It does look odd and the team are aware, I will ask if anything can be done for this. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

24 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

It does look odd and the team are aware, I will ask if anything can be done for this. 

thanks

Thanks!