This is what Petrovich needs to be capable of...

Mr_Blastman

In 1991 there was a little game called Gunship 2000 by Microprose, where the front seater in the Apache or co-pilot in any other helo would call out targets and threats, vocally with digitized speech.  Petrovich should do this, too.  My flares in the Mi-24 are lonely and would love to be used more.

See here what the co-pilot would do:

Yes, he would even call out inbound missiles.

Edited by Mr_Blastman

38 minutes ago, Mr_Blastman said:

In 1991 there was a little game called Gunship 2000 by Microprose, where the front seater in the Apache or co-pilot in any other helo would call out targets and threats, vocally with digitized speech.  Petrovich should do this, too.  My flares in the Mi-24 are lonely and would love to be used more.

See here what the co-pilot would do:

Yes, he would even call out inbound missiles.

Of course it’s not a fix but if you’re interested in making missions with this or helping other people have it, there are scripts for spotting and triggers set up in the instant action missions like the Zugdidi one or Kodori one that give missile warnings 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I need to go to the grocery store to get some eggs and milk.

The Hind and thus Petrovich is in Early Access. I am sure they will flesh him out and add some sort of capablity like you mention. Same for George on the Apache.

• Like 1

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm