Key binding request Water and Fuel Dump

tsgucci

Hi There!

First, I love this module. I was reluctant to buy it because I had already so much module but limited time to fly, and limited brain capacity to learn all of that anyway 😄 but I did so and I am glad I did. Fantastic aricraft.

Tried to find such a topic, but could not find any.

It would be nice to have the possibility for the H2O switch to bind like the FLAPS Mode Up/Down, like :

H2O Mode up (LDG - OFF - T/O)
H2O Mode down (T/O - OFF - LDG).

I'm using a VIRPIL control panel and I use a "Momentary Toggle Switches (ON-OFF-ON)" for flaps and water. For flaps it works like a charm, but for Water I can bind the T/O and LDG position, the OFF mode I need click with the mouse (I know, first world problems....)

Other request is to have a "Fuel Dump" binding which switches on both L and R side simultanously:

Fuel Dump L+R ON
Fuel Dump L+R OFF

Thank you so much!

Edited by tsgucci
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, tsgucci said:

Hi There!

First, I love this module. I was reluctant to buy it because I had already so much module but limited time to fly, and limited brain capacity to learn all of that anyway 😄 but I did so and I am glad I did. Fantastic aricraft.

Tried to find such a topic, but could not find any.

It would be nice to have the possibility for the H2O switch to bind like the FLAPS Mode Up/Down, like :

H2O Mode up (LDG - OFF - T/O)
H2O Mode down (T/O - OFF - LDG).

I'm using a VIRPIL control panel and I use a "Momentary Toggle Switches (ON-OFF-ON)" for flaps and water. For flaps it works like a charm, but for Water I can bind the T/O and LDG position, the OFF mode I need click with the mouse (I know, first world problems....)

Other request is to have a "Fuel Dump" binding which switches on both L and R side simultanously:

Fuel Dump L+R ON
Fuel Dump L+R OFF

Thank you so much!

Hi. The latest version of the firmware knows how to make (on-off-on) to (on-on-on)

Just now, Parasiticus said:

the center position will be like a water off button

It means I would have to hold the button down or up otherwise it will trigger an H2O water off trigger.

Do not forget that it is a momentary toggle switch. It returns immediately into the middle. Or do I miss something?

24 minutes ago, Wisky said:

there is already a Water TO - OFF - LAND switch

its named a bit different though and is put in a different menu. If you look around for it you will find it.

I know its there because i am using it.

Oh Crap! You are right there is. Water Mode Up / Down which does exactly the same thing as I wanted!

Nice.

A common fuel dump switch would be still awesome though!