Wishlist for RWR

Divutski

I know that the RWR is realistic represented like the real life counterpart. BUT!!!!

The RWR symbology is just like the rest of the french cars. innovative weird and complicated

Will there be a possibility to have Western RWR symbology, that you can switch between. I know there is a mod, but it would be great having it as an option. My brain scream baguette and croissant, farts while seeing a (+-/*-2u), and all sorts of **** symbols, like solving an equation, while clicking the CM panic button.

I hope the AdA will give permission one day for the 5 version. but that does not change the french weirdness. sorry if you are from france 🙂

You can customize your RWR symbols library already. Only difference with the western symbology is that you can use one symbol only, so you will probably want to make some choices. Look at DCS World\Mods\M-2000C\Scripts\Cockpit\SERVAL.lua (hope the path is correct, I went by memory). Here you will find the template you can copy in your DCS Saved Games folder and customize to your likings.

As said Witcher, you can customize the symbols (which is the case IRL). But, it's limited to single chars (which is the case IRL too)
You have a kneeboard page summing up all symbols. And it's updated if you customize the threats library.

Now, we will not make any customizations that make it "work like a US device". That's a Pandora's box, yes the whole cockpit could be redone "a la US" but this wouldn't make sense.

Just customize the RWR symbols as you like, then learn the module and use it more, you'll be used to it 😉

Edited by Kercheiz
  • Like 1