Canopy cannot repair and lights broken maybe?

edineygomes

When you eject the canopy via the red button and request repair at the base, the canopy does not repair. The landing lights three position there any difference between them? Landing light and taxi light? I noticed that there is an emergency flood light switch and lights on the side plates but none is working.

49 minutes ago, edineygomes said:

The landing lights three position there any difference between them?

Why not try it and look at the lights? Near position is taxi light, middle is off, and far is taxi+landing light. 

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

8 minutes ago, edineygomes said:

When selecting the taxi or landing light, they are the same type of light

Probably same type but with different power output, position on the aircraft, and angle relative the aircraft.

• The taxi light is a single 50W light on the nose wheel strut.
  • The landing light consists of two, 250W lights placed on either side of the nose gear well. 

As machalot mentioned in the TILL (forward) position all 3 lights are on, taxi and landing lights. FRÅN (middle) position is all off, and the TAXI (aft) position is taxi light only.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

54 minutes ago, MYSE1234 said:

Probably same type but with different power output, position on the aircraft, and angle relative the aircraft.

• The taxi light is a single 50W light on the nose wheel strut.
  • The landing light consists of two, 250W lights placed on either side of the nose gear well. 

As machalot mentioned in the TILL (forward) position all 3 lights are on, taxi and landing lights. FRÅN (middle) position is all off, and the TAXI (aft) position is taxi light only.

I have tested the lights again at night and it actually illuminates a little more below the plane but the two landing lamps are not animated, they do not show up as on.

9 hours ago, edineygomes said:

I have tested the lights again at night and it actually illuminates a little more below the plane but the two landing lamps are not animated, they do not show up as on.

It's known and tracked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

27 minutes ago, edineygomes said:

👍

What about the red canopy eject button, is it already known?

What about it? That it's not actually a button (the way it currently is), or something else?

Edited by MYSE1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, MYSE1234 said:

What about it? That it's not actually a button (the way it currently is), or something else?

On 1/4/2022 at 1:27 AM, edineygomes said:

When you eject the canopy via the red button and request repair at the base, the canopy does not repair. The landing lights three position there any difference between them? Landing light and taxi light? I noticed that there is an emergency flood light switch and lights on the side plates but none is working.

Im put two bugs in one thread.

Canopy bug is reported.
I've asked if crew chief is be able to order a few spare ones for future use. 🙂

Edited by MYSE1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 hours ago, edineygomes said:

Who is going around jettisoning all these canopies?  We might have to start recovering and refurbishing them.

Edited by Machalot

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

18 hours ago, MYSE1234 said:

Canopy bug is reported.
I've asked if crew chief is be able to order a few spare ones for future use. 🙂

18 hours ago, Machalot said:

Who is going around jettisoning all these canopies?  We might have to start recovering and refurbishing them.

😆