Liberation 5.0 on dedicated server.

Hi all, 

not sure where to post this but here goes.  I want to setup a dedicated server running liberation so that me and my friend can play on it with the best performance possible. 

So ... i have liberation running on my gaming pc and generating a mission.  i transfer the .miz to the server and start the server.  we both start dcs, log in the server and start the mission.  How do i put the progress in liberation at the end when i leave server. Im trying to find the state.json file.  where is it generated? on the server or on the client?

Thanks,

JF

Found the answer myself and here it is should anybody else need it.

from hoggit

Basically, you don't need to install Liberation on the server, but you still need to create the same folder structure. So if you have it in "D:\Games\Liberation RC10\" then create the same directory on the server too. Then the system should generate the file in that empty folder.

From Khopa:

"So, if you want to run the mission on another computer (such as a dedicated server), you should have the same file structure so that a dcs liberation folder exists. It's kind of hacky to do right now. And on this other computer the manipulation with the MissionScripting.lua file has to be done manually as well. I don't know if you are aware of this."

• Like 1

• 3 months later...