Pilots helmet question.

Baco

Hi I am trying to simulate early 1990s F/A 18s and I was wondering if there is any argument that would remove the HCMS visor or rever to the old helmet via the description LUA or Am i Stuck with the new XXI century helmet?

Thanks In advance!

Without checking, you might be able to deselect availability of not only the helmet, but also all of the associated guided weaponry and targeting pods. Some of that can be done within the mission editor.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

21 ore fa, Megalax ha scritto:

custom_args = 
{
[509] = 1.0, --Helmet Change 
}

Does it works on the F-16 too?
Where do I have to paste this lines?

Many thanks 😉

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, NightFlier said:

Does it works on the F-16 too?
Where do I have to paste this lines?

Many thanks 😉

Negative. Only one helmet for the Viper.

You need to paste that lines and the very end of the description.lua file of the selected liverie.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

1 ora fa, fagulha ha scritto:

Negative. Only one helmet for the Viper.

You need to paste that lines and the very end of the description.lua file of the selected liverie.

Thanks, I was guessing it would be possible after having seeing it in the ED video 2022 and beyond.

If you check closely, the F-16 wingman has no HCMS.

Probably a new feature then.

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

34 minutes ago, NightFlier said:

Thanks, I was guessing it would be possible after having seeing it in the ED video 2022 and beyond.

If you check closely, the F-16 wingman has no HCMS.

Probably a new feature then.

Go to Model Viewer and load up F-16 model and load arguments, it won´t have arguments for the helmet. Must be an upcoming feature the Viper.

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.