Refund for Channel map.

Just now, slipstream21 said:

How do I get a refund for a map that you cannot actually use?

I use it all the time, both with missions edited by myself and with missions edited by other users.  Probably the Mission Generator does not work with it, I don't really know as I don't use that feature.

I doubt you can get a refund, since there is the facility to test any Module and Map for free, before deciding to purchase.

Just now, slipstream21 said:

This is completely unacceptable for this to be on sale. 

?  I fail to see what's the relevance of being on Sale. 🙄

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team
1 minute ago, slipstream21 said:

I am unable to generate any mission with this map, so it is completely useless. so how do I get a refund? 

Create fast mission is being worked on, but it requires nodes and templates to be completed. 

You can still create missions using the editor or use the supplied missions, or download user missions, so it is not useless. 

You can contact support directly here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/ but please read the EULA before you do https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/license/

thanks

merged posts

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2