Comms menu incosistent

tomeye

Same since the update.

Vaicom actually helps sometimes. It's like after 2-3 tries it kinda brute forces the rearm menu to open since the key does not work anymore on a mission start.

But once that happens the problem is gone and the key works again.

Weird stuff definitely. And annoying since you are dependent on the menu when using CTLD for moving troops.

Also somewhere I think I've seen this already mentioned I believe. Seems to be a new Huey bug.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank god it wasn't just me. I've been banging my head trying to figure out what I was doing wrong after it working flawlessly in the FA18. Hoping for a fix soon!

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

2 hours ago, admiki said:

It's not inconsistent. \ key works only on ground, you need RShift+Space binding.

I tried both combinations already, same inconsistent behavior. If you have voiceattack-vaicom easiest way to check is to use OPTIONS command, in every other heli works fine but in huey not.

Same happens with key combinations.

22 minutes ago, tomeye said:

I tried both combinations already, same inconsistent behavior. If you have voiceattack-vaicom easiest way to check is to use OPTIONS command, in every other heli works fine but in huey not.

Same happens with key combinations.

There's an issue with VAICOM/Huey, and @Hollywood_315 has confirmed it will be fixed in the next update. Too bad he didn't mention anything about the Viggen.

Anyway. "RAlt + \" is the standard keybind for the default radio menu in pretty much any module. In the Huey, "RShft + Space" is ICS/Intercom. "\" is for ground comms with open cockpit as @admiki correctly points points out.

Cheers!

image.png

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...