issues binding VIrpil throttle and artifacts in view while in VR

Loadie

Hi all, 

Sorry for the long title..

I got a new gaming computer for X-Mas and tried to transfer everything over, which failed miserably.. Not a big deal, I just went through whole process like before. Same issues but can't remember the fix. I'm positive it had something to do with deleting files and then repairing the files internally. So I have my Virpil stick and MFG rudder pedals working 100%. My throttle on the other hand, just doesn't want to work at all. I run the virpil config and it's 100%. I go into DCS and bind all buttons etc no issues. I can select a button and it shows in the config. Then when I go into free flight, no throttle at all, not 1 key works. Also while in there I can see artifacts at the bottom of the viewing area. circles and diamonds is what I see.

If anyone has the solution, I'd be grateful!

P.S., I had to start from scratch, lost all missions etc, sucks, but, whatever...

Can you check Options -> Gameplay -> Game Flight Mode as well as Options -> Gameplay -> Game Avionics (or similar)?

It sounds like you've properly configured your controls for realistic flight, but then end up in a mission with simplified controls, flight model and avionics.