TBF/M avenger

evanf117

as we have the Marianas map its only fitting we get a ground pounder from that part of WW2, i say the TBF or M avenger
its the heaviest single engine aircraft in WW2, equiped with an assortment of weapons it was used to sink ships and strafe, bomb or rocket any thing that moved,
unknown.png
iu.png
iu.png
you could argue that 3-4 crew is to much but as the plane is only flown by one id argue that there is nothing wrong with the amount of crew also the top turret can be an AI gunner.
i think the TBF/M would fit nicely among the F-4U as a ground attack plane from the pacific and Atlantic
personally i think we should get an early model for the 12.7mm's but i think picking the model is up to what is available

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I would love to see one of these on DCS. Honestly I would love to see a dedicated WWII Pacific map. WWII is easy money for ED look at how fast they develop a WWII aircraft. So maybe the Marianas? Would be a good map. And maybe they could get at least some form of ASW going. I would love to drop an early homing  torpedo on a recently submurged sub.  

• Like 3