Eastern Friendship

CBStu

After finally getting through missions 1-3 I tried to fly mission 4 and had problems. Tried to access the google drive documents and the website given in the game can not be highlighted to copy/paste. Tried to type it in and got a 404 error. I went to the user files and realized there is a newer version available and a link to the documents that appear in blue type so should be a good link. Decided to delete my old version and download the current version (Dec 2021). Got it down and clicked the doc link and it doesn't work either. Crap. If I can't access the documents there isn't much point in installing the campaign. Help.

Thanks Pete. Rob10 sent me a PM which got me straightened out. So I installed the new version and all is well. I don't know exactly what went wrong. I had installed the campaign maybe 8-9 months ago but somehow never got to mission 4. I had forgotten about the campaign. The new DCS campaign tracking system made it real obvious I had missed 4 so I tried flying it. I was just getting into downloading and installing campaigns at the time so I suspect I had done something not quite right.

8 hours ago, CBStu said:

Thanks Pete. Rob10 sent me a PM which got me straightened out. So I installed the new version and all is well. I don't know exactly what went wrong. I had installed the campaign maybe 8-9 months ago but somehow never got to mission 4. I had forgotten about the campaign. The new DCS campaign tracking system made it real obvious I had missed 4 so I tried flying it. I was just getting into downloading and installing campaigns at the time so I suspect I had done something not quite right.

since  your  trying  out  campaigns   etc have  you checked out  the dcs  liberation dynamic campaign  one  out  since  its  free  and imo  is the  best  one  out  there

1    you  can  choose what ever  aircraft  you want  to fly ( as long  its  one  of  your faction  as listed  in the section)

2  there are heaps of  theaters  you can do   4  maps and in  each of those  4  maps  there  are  roughly about  5 different missions   and  in  each of  those  you  can  choose what season  you want  to fly in winter  summer  etc.

3  you can choose what  year of  war  you want  to fly   1940 or   2005 and  what country  you want  to fly  for  and  against

4   it  can  take  up  to  30 or  so missions  to complete    the  campaign  there  are  heaps more  options  to  choose  within it  as well actually  probably  too many 🙂

• 3 months later...

pete_auau,

Where do I find the DCS Liberation Dynamic Campaign One?  I looked for it in the User Files and there are a lot there to look through, also on the DCS main site in E-Shop and didn't find it there either.  I am finding more time to fly in DCS and starting to explore some user files and campaigns.  A link here to that campaign would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

AKA: hrnet940

Alienware Aurora R3, i7 3820 3.5GHz(4.2GHz setting) processor, EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB Graphics, 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD.

pete_auau,

I found and watched a YouTube video from the Grim Reapers and found the file along with downloaded it.

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

Alienware Aurora R3, i7 3820 3.5GHz(4.2GHz setting) processor, EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB Graphics, 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD.

On 4/24/2022 at 11:52 PM, hrnet940 said:

pete_auau,

I found and watched a YouTube video from the Grim Reapers and found the file along with downloaded it.

Wayne

sorry missed  your  post   remember   to use  the  culling  mode  will help your  fps  etc,   just  to add  it  takes  alot  of  missions   to  complete  one  iam up  to  about  35  now  still only  half  way 🙂

Thanks for the update.  Are the missions getting a little , or a lot, harder with everyone you complete?

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

11 hours ago, hrnet940 said:

Thanks for the update.  Are the missions getting a little , or a lot, harder with everyone you complete?

Cheers,

Wayne

all depends  on  what missions  you select,   and  what settings   you make  at the  start  you  can  start ,  there  are  so many  options  to choose  from  to  make  it  so  easy  to finish  or  as  hard  as  you  want  it  to be.  plenty of  utubes  to look at  as well

this  utube  is  decent  enough  to get  what  you can do

Edited by pete_auau