getting drawings to show on F10 in game map?

GR00VYJERRY

Funny thing is a friend of mine can see the drawings in his game. He makes missions and puts drawings in and they show up. Are options in the ME look identical.   I sent him my file and he can see them even though I can't. We are both on Steam version. I don't get it

Make sure the coalition or "common" is selected for the drawing layer in the Figures box binding option and that the visiable in planner box is checked.

Edited by Boosterdog
  • Like 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

image.png

14 hours ago, Boosterdog said:

Make sure the coalition or "common" is selected for the drawing layer in the Figures box binding option and that the visiable in planner box is checked.

These are what I have selected and see nothing. My friend sent mis MIZ file and his has this selected and I can see it. What do you mean "visible" in the planner box?

10 minutes ago, GR00VYJERRY said:

image.png

These are what I have selected and see nothing. My friend sent mis MIZ file and his has this selected and I can see it. What do you mean "visible" in the planner box?

The check boxes under the "hidden on F10 map" are for selecting which players you HIDE the drawn objects from. In your example you wont see them if you are playing as a Blue, Red or Neutral Pilot but you will as an spectator or game master etc.  

Visible in planner is the colum to the right Under the Figures section that you have checked. 

Edited by Boosterdog

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.