Problem with mission file: Runway markings not showing up anymore. Advice needed!

TOViper
Go to solution Solved by Sabre-TLA,

Hi folks!

I am exhausted, because I am not able to find the error in this mission file.
Once loaded in Mission Editor or in Multiplayer, the yellow and white runway and taxiway markings on all airfields are missing.
Before you think my installation is corrupt: NO.
The problem is within the mission file, because when I clear the mission editor and load another mission, or just a clear the editor and start the mission, everything is fine, all lines are shown on all runways and taxiways.

The mission was initially created about 2 years ago, and developed over time, which means that it was saved a lot of times using different OB versions.
Stepwise I removed all objects, triggers, etc. from the mission, to find out what the problem causes, but now it is finally completely empty and the problem still exists.

Can some expert please tell me which line in the mission file is wrong please?
Otherwise I have to throw away a mission that took more than 50 hours of work ...

Thanks for any advice or hint!
TOViper

dead_mission.miz

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Hi Sabre-TLA!!
Oh wow, that was a cool - and quick - find!

I gave it a shot, and I noticed that with each degree above 0° the lines show up more and more.
I think they implemented a sort of "ice build up". Bug or feature? Who knows! Anyway, I think I have to spend you 10 coffees!

• Like 1

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1