CCRP problem - releasing bombs without consent

Dr_Arrow

This bug was reported some 8 years ago and even acknowledged. I see that some bugs are being addressed, so I will try to report it once more. Thanks for considering it.

Description:

CCRP in Su-25A will release bombs without consent immediately after pressing trigger when set to ripple and with delay. The bug does not happen when the delay is set to zero with ripple or a single bomb is dropped. The problem is related only to the non-zero delay, so there must be some small bug in the code. It does not depend on laser warm-up time. Track attached. 

SU-25_CCRP_problem.trk

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 1:02 PM, Dr_Arrow said:

This bug was reported some 8 years ago and even acknowledged. I see that some bugs are being addressed, so I will try to report it once more. Thanks for considering it.

Description:

CCRP in Su-25A will release bombs without consent immediately after pressing trigger when set to ripple and with delay. The bug does not happen when the delay is set to zero with ripple or a single bomb is dropped. The problem is related only to the non-zero delay, so there must be some small bug in the code. It does not depend on laser warm-up time. Track attached. 

SU-25_CCRP_problem.trk 171.27 kB · 19 downloads

Hi, checked Today, but I agree, the bug is present in the module, if you touch delay, bombs are falling immediately.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 1 year later...

Bug still present in DCS World 2.9 Open Beta.

Do we know if there is any plan of fixing the bug?

• Like 1

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...