Install NVG and HMD commands not working

Emars

Hey, I've found an issue when giving voice commands. When I request for NVG or HMD in the F-16 nothing happens. I've only tested this with the F-16. Here's a timeline. 
What happens:
I say "request NVG"
The crew chief says "copy"
After a few seconds the crew chief says "rearming complete"
NVG is not installed. Same thing happens with HMD.

What should happen:
I say "request NVG"

The crew chief says "copy"
After a few seconds the crew chief says "NVG installed"
NVG is installed. Same thing happens with HMD.

Thank you and I hope this gets fixed!

• 2 months later...

Well guess I will have to put my Hornet campaign flying on hold for now. Bummer. Sure hope Hollywood can get a fix out asap.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

12 hours ago, dburne said:

Well guess I will have to put my Hornet campaign flying on hold for now. Bummer. Sure hope Hollywood can get a fix out asap.

Is it only the Hornet having the issue? I thought it was NVG & HMD for all aircraft not working?

Also the "Complete and Rejoin" command doesn't work, you need to use the menu to tell your AI wingman to attack the mission target. Hoping that gets fixed too

Pimax Crystal VR & Simpit User | Ryzen CPU & Nvidia RTX GPU | Some of my mods

9 hours ago, DanDegen said:

Is it only the Hornet having the issue? I thought it was NVG & HMD for all aircraft not working?

Also the "Complete and Rejoin" command doesn't work, you need to use the menu to tell your AI wingman to attack the mission target. Hoping that gets fixed too

I don't know really as I am only flying the Hornet currently. And starting now to learn the Apache. 

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 6 months later...