VAICOM KNEEBOARD NOT SHOWS AT ALL

bomber

Have purchased. Have validated . Have added keywords as directed.  Doesnt show at all?!

Have reinstalled X 2.

Any ideas anyone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] This must be reality, no sim can have this many bugs!

13700kf, 4090, 64gb.  HP g2.

Reinstalled again. Viacom makes a folder dcs outside of my install. So I copied the files into the main dcs directory into mods and scripts.Kneeboard ok now.

Every time i certainly pointed the install to my A/DCS openbeta folder as required in the control panel and ticked fix registry also. 

So a bit strange but it’s working.

6 hours ago, bomber said:

Reinstalled again. Viacom makes a folder dcs outside of my install. So I copied the files into the main dcs directory into mods and scripts.Kneeboard ok now.

Every time i certainly pointed the install to my A/DCS openbeta folder as required in the control panel and ticked fix registry also. 

So a bit strange but it’s working.

Hi! There is really reason to re-install VoiceAttack not VAICOM, since the Config is retained in the folder, except for the licences. 

You're not talking about the VAICOM installer, right? That one has been flawed for x64 and Steam installs. 

You are referring to the bug that VAICOM creates a mirror folder structure on the root of your C drive, that really should be in your Saved Games? 

If you have issues, make sure the settings in the VAICOM control panel points to the path you have installed DCS, and set the sliders accordingly. But it seems you already did this. 

Always update DCS with VoiceAttack off, and start VoiceAttack before you start DCS again. 

If paths and sliders are set correctly in the VAICOM control panel, any issue usually is fixed by closing both, start VoiceAttack and then DCS.

There are issues currently with the Huey though, so no matter what you do, you will have a subpar experience. We will eventually get a fix. 

Cheers! 

Yes thank you . It is mirror folder structure on root of drive. writes it when voice attack is closed down. Yes reinstalled voice attack first. I have persisted but starting to play on my nerves as my kneeboard gone again.

Edited by bomber

Seems to be functioning ok now. (very fiddly software but fun in a masochistic way!).

If i get any more problems i will get back.

Thank you for your time so far.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...