Random cold start cockpit configuration

Ready

Would it be possible to get an option to have the hog start with a random set of systems switches being on when starting cold and dark, same way as sandom system failures can be configured?

The current way that the hog is launching in missions allows me to be a bit of a lazy pilot. Every time I could skip the whole launch cockpit / flight preparations checklists/flows and just focus on the things to get her started up, because the configurations are always the same. At least, this is my experience. 

The MASTER ARM is always switched on at cold and dark, which in real life would be a big issue I guess. Did the former pilot not follow proper procedures at fence out, or did a mechanic or ground chief touch it by mistake? Mistakes happen so I think it would be nice to have this kind of human error as a factor in the simulator, same way as systems can randomly fail. 

(I haven't found this setting. If it is out there, I would love to know!)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png