Mission 1

18 hours ago, ETBSmorgan said:

Hello,

in the first mission when the SU25 come, they hit me but i still can fly. I try to shoot one but they are in god mod. How i can shoot him if they are invulnerable ?

HI 

Not sure how you can be hit and still fly unless you were only damaged or a missile exploded close by. 

The SU25's are only invulnerable until they have fired their rockets. ( This to ensure they do indeed attack the airfield as it is an important part of the plot). Once they have done this you will be able to shoot them down.

I will fly it and check it out to ensure a DCS update has not introduced a bug relating to this. I will update this message then.

Hope this helps

Badger633 

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2022 at 2:47 AM, Steel Jaw said:

I cant find them:  I head north but get nothing on radar and no visual.

Hi

Will check it out. There has been a lot of AI updates and bugs which may have changed things. 
Do you have Tacview? A copy of the file would be really useful.

Edit : Flew the mission today. Both bandits were there after the attack. Just need to use the ACM modes and search as they didn’t go to far. 

Thanks

Badger633

Edited by Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 1 year later...

A sidewinder, a sidewinder, my kingdom for a sidewinder.

🤣

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod