KA50 Engine start failure after mission edition

slyvenne

I've found another thread about random failures being added, and it's one year old. Maybe this good old DCS 2.5 introduced this failures bug, and then the issue was solved in DCS 2.7.

Can you confirm your v1.0 was created using DCS 2.5?

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

One more question,

Since the last update of the stable we have the M134 gunners on the UH who don't want to shoot in many situations. Did you get feed back about that?

It seem to be really often.

We have perform one mission 1 week ago, and the gunners did not shoot (free fire) on vehicules, or soldier on ground (group of 5 Uh-1).

Same issue few days ago, on the multitraining mission, the UH is unable to shoot at target on ground.

If I edit the mission, tu set a soldier for exemple somewhere else on th map, the UH-1 will shoot.

For exemple I do a test with on the right side of the UH an area with news target, and on the other side the targets we were using before the update. In the situation, the uh-1 only fire on the new target....

One more info: We have statics objetcs on ground nearby the old targets, and small farp

Can you confirm your v1.0 was created using DCS 2.5?  --> Not sure, I don't remember the date of the 2.7. It was created 1 year ago I think?

Edited by kiwikiller