TM F/A-18 Grip for $140.82 before tax and free standard shipping for Prime members (worth it?)

Good luck on the F/A-18 grip with the weapon control switch not returning to center. I just returned my second one to an Amazon dealer. But for that price that’s pretty good. 

Also beware that if you do return to Amazon for full refund we’ll you really don’t get the full refund because I had to eat the tax amount and it was t like 40ish bucks.

Good Luck !

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Thanks for tip - just purchased. I have been using this stick for a few years and am very happy with it, and your post gave me an excuse to buy a second one (I have multiple DCS players and computers in my house).

edit: meant to add that $140 US is a good price for it, I have seen it sell for double that.

Edited by rag48

Super great price really !

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I'll keep it and test the WCS switch. Luckily tax was only $12 and since it's sold by woot, it would get returned if I wanted a refund, though they would deduct a prepaid label fee to get it back to them. Hopefully others can take advantage of this deal too.