Preorder?

Gianky

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

SA map was on the last M.Wags video with Apache (yesterday's vid) but I dont expect this map in the first half of this year, in 3 or 4 Q maybe.

I'm not sure about that, YoYo, Wags have been showing that map in at least three recent video now (see the previous 2 F-16 ones), and we're right in the middle of the 40th anniversary of the war... I think it'll be released shortly.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gianky said:

I'm not sure about that, YoYo, Wags have been showing that map in at least three recent video now (see the previous 2 F-16 ones), and we're right in the middle of the 40th anniversary of the war... I think it'll be released shortly.

If it had been sooner, I don't mind (and my fingers are crossed for this too!), but I'm just not optimistic about word "soon" for addons to DCS. Sometimes it takes several months or more.

As we know the mini campain for Mb.339 will not be on SA at release.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

21 hours ago, Gianky said:

Usually new modules aren't released during a sale. Beside that, IFE always said that they don't want to release in EA, but a full product from the start, so I don't think there will be a preorder.

So, my forecast (hope?) is that the 339 will be released with the OB May update, likely in the last week of May, right after the end of the sale, without any preorder options, and it'll be likely announced on Friday 20th newsletter.

Well, guess I was wrong, next OB update is scheduled for next Wednesday.

5 hours ago, Gianky said:

Well, guess I was wrong, next OB update is scheduled for next Wednesday.

So maybe we will know something more Tomorrow from news of the week 😄 and 18.05 will be the release day (I hope) 🙂 !

• Like 3

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

No any news Today. Pity 😞 .

• Like 1

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

19 hours ago, YoYo said:

No any news Today. Pity 😞 .

I think the sale is to keep us quiet until a pending release. Could be the SA map, the 339, or the Mirage.

I prefer the first two.

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

1 hour ago, Beirut said:

I think the sale is to keep us quiet until a pending release. Could be the SA map, the 339, or the Mirage.

I prefer the first two.

F1 is nice too, I'll take the whole package 😄:

seinfeld-george.gif

• Like 4

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

21 minutes ago, YoYo said:

F1 is nice too, I'll take the whole package 😄:

seinfeld-george.gif

Happiness unto you with your Mirage. :drinks_cheers:

Something about the Mirage cockpit(s) just doesn't hold my interest though. To each their own I guess. I do kind of like the MB-339 cockpit. (I have the 339 in the "civvy sim".)

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!