I NEED HELP ABOUT VIVE PRO 2 NO WORKS

mosqui

Good afternoon. I just bought a vive pro 2 headset to be able to play in virtual reality in DCS WORLD, after installing it I can't see anything in the viewfinder. After many adjustments I haven't been able to see anything, the viewfinder screen is gray although the game on the monitor does look good.

I have a big question and I would appreciate it if someone could clarify it for me.

Is it possible to play in virtual reality DCS WORLD with this headset without the base stations (sensors)? I only bought the headset but not the controls or the base stations.

This system works in a similar way to TRACKir?  infrared or similar and a receiving camera?.Then i will need buy a base station(sensor) ?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me. Greetings

NOTES:

GPU NVIDIA 3070 TI

I7 4790 K

MEMORY RAM 24 Gb

Yep gotta have at least one base station - without it no tracking of the headset. It does not see your headset. I run two myself for optimal tracking but I also do play some made for VR games that utilize the controllers. For nothing but flight sims you can get by with one.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|