DCS: Cow Slingloading Petition, 1K signs

RokoG1911

Cow slingloading, NineLine  

493 members have voted

1. 1. Cow slingloading in DCS

• Yes, I want cow slingloading
    • No, terrible idea

So, a few days ago I asked NineLine on DCS Discord if we can get cows slingloading in DCS World and he told me to make a petition on Forums and he will aks the devs then. So here we are, I want to ask you guys to sign this petition, we need 10K signs and NineLine will ask the devs!
Thanks guys!

Edited by RokoG1911
  • Like 15

Hmm... you do realise what this will create.

If we have cow slingloading... people will be asking for elephants to be modelled in the game next. 😄

Edit: My only question - do we even have 10K active members on this forum? Nineline may have sent you on a wild goose chase. 😉

Edited by Dangerzone
  • Like 1

Would like to see an official response to this it is a shame how long cows have been in the game yet this feature has yet to be implemented. Instead we are getting things like HTS pods and jammers for the f16 when what we really need is this right here. I wish ED would acknowledge that their product should not be on the market with such a core gameplay feature missing.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:03 AM, RokoG1911 said:

So, a few days ago I asked NineLine on DCS Discord if we can get cows slingloading in DCS World and he told me to make a petition on Forums and he will aks the devs then. So here we are, I want to ask you guys to sign this petition, we need 10K signs and NineLine will ask the devs!
Thanks guys!

This is the best damn Idea ive ever seen, I will finally be able to slingload a cow and use it as a wrecking ball in helicopter PvP combat

• Like 7