DCS: Cow Slingloading Petition, 1K signs

RokoG1911

Cow slingloading, NineLine  

493 members have voted

1. 1. Cow slingloading in DCS

• Yes, I want cow slingloading
    • No, terrible idea

8 minutes ago, Ceremonial_Melon said:

In my mind this is a no brainer for ED. A few years down the road when everyone forgets this is a feature someone is gonna make some semi-viral YouTube video showing this off and it's gonna bring in a bunch of new players to DCS.

This is a very good point. And if ED can make the cow 'moo' whilst being flown along I'm just gonna be in stitches and repeatedly pressing F3 for the slingloaded cow fly-by view. "moooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

• Like 1

PC specs:

Slingloading animals is a thing in real life.  It was a classic staple of '70s and '80s wildlife documentary TV shows.   Of course the cow slingload should be based on a generic large quadraped slingloading API so that if more large animals are introduced slingloading can be easily added to them as well.

There are some obvious possibilities after all:

• Warthogs
  • Rhinos
  • Wild horses
  • Crocodiles

Tigersharks aren't quadrapeds, but whales sort of are on a technicality, and the shape is similar enough that I bet you could make it work.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.

On 1/26/2022 at 11:35 AM, esb77 said:

Slingloading animals is a thing in real life.  It was a classic staple of '70s and '80s wildlife documentary TV shows.   Of course the cow slingload should be based on a generic large quadraped slingloading API so that if more large animals are introduced slingloading can be easily added to them as well.

There are some obvious possibilities after all:

• Warthogs
  • Rhinos
  • Wild horses
  • Crocodiles

Tigersharks aren't quadrapeds, but whales sort of are on a technicality, and the shape is similar enough that I bet you could make it work.

elephant

• RokoG1911 changed the title to DCS: Cow Slingloading Petition, 1K signs
  • 3 weeks later...